SHIN SHIN RAMEN NOODLE!!! 🍜
Remember Haru chan mentioned about Shin Shin restaurant when I visited her in Fukuoka? I met Haru chan last September during my solo trip in Bangkok, she was on honeymoon back then. We exchanged our contact then I visited her during my holiday in Fukuoka. She is a Fukuokan. And when I asked her recommended ramen restaurant in Fukuoka, in a split second she mentioned Shin Shin Restaurant. I went there the next day to the said restaurant but it was a snaky q. I can’t stand a long queue when I’m hungry, so I skipped the restaurant and finally found this instant noodle at one of the souvenir shops at JR Hakata City. ♡ ～(‘▽^人)
Click “Read More” to check out how I cooked it…
The blue packaging is very eye-catching when I entered the souvenir shop. Without a doubt, I grabbed one box, bought it and brought home to Singapore. One box is for 3 portions. Inside the box, there are 3 packs of dried noodle and 3 packs of the ramen paste.
Surprisingly, the dried ramen wasn’t as dried as the usual instant noodle I know. It was a bit damp, but just a bit, not too much. Meanwhile the ramen paste looked like gooey caramel and has a strong yummy smell.
How I cooked it;
- I boiled the water inside a cooking pot.
- After it boiled, lower down the heat. My electric stove said it was the second low of the head level.
- Put in the dried noodle (1 pack) inside the boiling water and let it sit. The ramen will be ready in 2 minutes, so watch the timing.
- I also put dried nori inside the pot together with the noodle to add flavor.
- After 1 minute, I put in 1 pack of ramen paste. The ramen paste will make the soup creamier and rich in flavor. I like thick and rich soup, so I put the whole 1 pack.
- Bring it to boiled in another 1 minute, and it ready.
In two minute, I could get the Japanese ramen like the one I used to buy from Singapore store! The soup was thick and rich in flavor, the noodle texture was perfect too. You could add half-boiled egg and pork meat for the toppings, but unfortunately I could only found dried nori on my fridge. (*/。＼)
Then comes the big regret why didn’t I buy more of this Shin Shin instant noodle! (｡T ω T｡)